Monday, May 13, 2013

Superhero weekend

Hello.......I had such a big weekend, I have to kind of admit I am glad it's over, I am feeling a tad exhausted. On Saturday was my little mans 5th birthday, it was a Superhero theme & all of his friends came dressed up, it was absolutely spectacular. I am collating some  fab images to share with you hopefully tomorrow. Sunday we all know was mother's day, it was also Hudson's actual birthday, so I had immediate family over to celebrate. I think I have also eaten WAY too much cake!

I have been working a couple of new prints completely inspired by Hudson & his love for superheros. I love how he is so captivated by super powers, & how he is hoping to have some one day.



I have some fun ideas in mind for these, I love the colours they are so bright & bold.

Have a super power Monday.



No comments: