Monday, May 27, 2013

Sketching Charlie completed

I have finally finished my drawing of Charlie. The last time I showed it here it was simply a sketch, which you can go back to here.

So here it is, what do you think?



















We have had Charlie nearly a month now, & he is such a great puppy. He has such a different temperament to a larger dog, which is what I am used to, he is so tiny & accidentally gets stood on a bit. I am hoping he will learn to keep out from under my feet!! He can also be a little yappy at times which I am slowly getting used to. Toilet training is still a battle, & is harder to master when you have 2 small kids. At the moment puppy toilet training doesn't have the attention needed, to master almost immediately, as the kids distract me, but we are getting there slowly. My kids love him to pieces, but I need to be careful they stop loving him so much, as we have had a few yelps, from a squeezed puppy. It's all about learning.

Have a great week.





No comments: