Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Website Change

I have made a big change to the way you can shop with Tiges and Weince.

For the last few months I have been having dreadful problems with my current website host. Not just the website itself, but my customers have been constantly emailing me about the glitches in the shop. It's been very frustrating, & unfortunately the response from my host was always very slow. So I have decided to make my main shop, my Etsy shop for the time being until I really work out what I want to do.


It's such a well run shopping extravaganza, it just seems like the obvious place, my range is always most current there, and I just adore the whole atmosphere of it.

While I am basing everything from my blog for a while, it will give me some time to give it some TLC which it's been lacking a bit of lately. It will also get me into a far better rhythm of writing regularly and keeping you very updated with new things happening, and the crazy Christmas build up which is starting to bubble slowly.

Have a great evening,
Kylie


No comments: