Friday, August 10, 2012

New Print & Wall Decal Launch!!!!!

I am finally getting there, my new range is pretty much complete, it's just the slow task of editing photos & uploading everything to my shops. 

I have uploaded all of my new prints to Facebook, you can see the new album here. I have popped them on there specifically to have a launch sale! A celebration for the hours of drawing. 



Here is some of my new work below, but there is just so much more to see. It's a great opportunity to save some money & purchase for Christmas.


While you're there I have also just released my very first range of wall decals. This is super exciting as I have never ventured into anything like this before. I decided to do these as I get asked a lot if I create them to coordinate with my other products, being cushions & doorstops mostly. Again I have loaded them on to Facebook, I hope you like them, you can see them here. They are all printed on high quality vinyl & the colours are extraordinary, so bright and vivid. Here are just a couple to give you an idea of what to expect.





I hope to have everything loaded into my shops over the weekend, but I truly am too excited and wanted to offer a weekend wall decal launch special.



If you would like to order anything or have any enquiries please feel free to email me;
tigesandweince@gmail.com

Have a great weekend.

Kylie xx


No comments: