Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today is my birthday!!

So today is my birthday, I have hit 36yrs!!
I remember when I was about 10 & my mum turned this age, I honestly thought it was almost dinosaur like!! How little did I know, it is obviously older but not as ancient as once thought.

Those who know me very well, know that as much as I adore lots of things handmade, I love my fashion & couture labels. Working in fashion for so long you tend to become a little consumed!!

Today, well at 12.05 this morning, I received a very surprising gift. A wallet, a very special wallet that I have had my eye on for what seems like forever, & today I can say it's mine.

Hello Louey.......

When hubby gave it to me, my half sleepy eyes opened, & my mouth opened with not a lot coming out. Which is quite unusual for me too.

He told me that the last 18mths he has watched me worked my butt off to create a job for myself so I could stay home with the kids. He knows I work 24/7, if it's not the kids, it's the business & if it's not that it's general house duties, so he thought I deserved something special & something I NEVER NEVER expected. I was hoping for this for my 40th!!

Mmmmm now what can I wish for hehe!!

2 comments:

ZippyZippy said...

Very lucky indeed - and what a sweet hubby - and very well deserved. Hope you are having a great day.
Happy Birthday!!

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Happy Birthday Kylie, hope you have had a wonderful day! What a gorgeous present! xx