Sunday, October 23, 2011

My New Website Launched

I decided to build my own website, just because I don't have enough on my plate haha.

I really felt that I needed to be able to control every aspect of it, from changing it a bit here, and tinkering a bit there. The thought of someone else building it scared me as I honestly thought I would drive them mad with my constant changing my mind. I had a few friends advise me also, that with every change more cost was added.

Anyway it has taken me FOREVER, well nearly a month just to achieve this much. I still have a bit to do, and a huge amount behind the scenes with all of the tags & other odds and ends I am to learn about.

I am pretty happy with it, and quite chuffed that I did it. I used MrSite as I had experience with them before and found them quite simple to use. Simplicity was my key deciding point, if it was too hard and fiddly, forget it.

I would love you to pop over and have a look and tell me what I think.

2 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

You are just too clever for words. Just the thought of trying to build my own webpage sends me into a cold sweat. You should be so proud of yourself. The site looks gorgeous, love the colours, it is easy to navigate and represents your label perfectly. Well done

Jane said...

Bravo, Kylie! You've done a fantastic job. It's clean and easy to navigate around. Go you ☺. J x