Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chooo Chooo

What a beautiful Sunday in Melbourne today, the sun was shining, the air crisp, and no rain.
It was a family day today to the 4 of us headed on down to the Diamond Valley Railway.
I had never been hear before which is terrible as I live 15 minutes away from it. I have seen many snippets on it on Foxtel channel 709 when Mickey advertises his 'Choo Choo Express'.
The miniature railway is based at Eltham Lower Park and is on each Sunday and most public holidays. It's such an inexpensive day, only $3 per ride and free for those tots under 2.
Take a picnic there is a huge play ground, and lots of land to let the kids run wild.
Hudson absolutely loved it, and so did his mum and dad hehehe.
Poor Charlotte slept through it all.
Here are a couple of photo's of the day which I highly recommend.

All aboard!!!

Hudson & I

I love the look of WOW in his eyes

An approaching train

1 comment:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

We love that place too, how funny, as we nearly went today!!