Monday, June 30, 2014

Newborn Gift Ideas For Boys


I have created some personalised gifts which are just perfect for a new born baby boy. I am not a huge fan of the 'teddy bear' unfortunately, but I do LOVE me a baby bunny!! There is something so sweet about their floppy ears & big feet. I don't create a lot of really newborn baby items so it was such a sweet change to create something so darn cute. I wanted to keep the colours minimal, & as you would be aware my work is normally overloaded with colour, so created these pieces force a little bit of restraint I have to admit.

I am really happy with the result. A birth cushion is a wonderful keepsake. The baby boy print designed, are words from my own heart, & I am positive every mother can relate to them. The pillowcase, is the perfect next step. Hudson was quite young when he moved to a big boys bed, (only 18months), & to be honest I found it really hard to find some individual pillowcases that I could buy with having to buy the whole bed set. 

Each of the items can be found in my shop, & incase you're wondering yes I have a girls version available in the birth cushion, print & pillowcase.




No comments: