Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Tooth Fairy Bags

I have finally finished creating my tooth fairy bags. With my son having lost 2 teeth this year, the occasion is such a HUGE milestone, I had absolutely no idea. It's quite a build up with it wobbling, & then there is the anxious wait of it coming out. Hudson is not one to consider inflicting any pain, or creating risk which would cause pain or blood. He waited patiently for it too fall out, until it got to the point where it was just hanging there. So I tugged it in the end & out it came. I was terrified he'd lose it at school or swallow it.

With such a big event brought me to understanding the need for a tooth fairy bag. I created a sweet little bag to pop your tooth inside, & it also comes with a certificate so you can document the date & when each tooth comes out.  On the certificate is a sweet verse I created talking about how teeth are created into a magical glittery dust.



Each tooth fairy bag can be personalised with your child's name.
Is made of 100% cotton & approximately 17.5cm x 13.5cm.

At the moment I have only finished these 2 designs, but have more to come which are being created into samples as I type. I look forward to sharing them.





No comments: