Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hudson's 2nd Birthday

Today is my baby boy's 2nd birthday.
I can't believe Hudson is 2.
I was feeling a bit guilty I didn't throw the big 2nd birthday party, but with me going in to have my other baby Friday week, I am just too tired.
So I opted for the grandparents to come over to open a present or two, and have a piece of cake.

Buying a present for a 2 year old is hard work. I mean he has absolutely everything, too much I think sometimes. I decided to buy him a "friends of the zoo", (FOTZ) pass so we can go every 6 weeks or so. He loves the zoo & so do I.
Just for the unwrapping purposes above, I bought him a little magnetic fishing set which wasn't the best of ideas when he started flicking the rod everywhere!!
Here we are trying very hard to blow out the candles.
There was lots of huffing and puffing but mot a whole lot of air coming out.
I think there was more spit than anything!
Hudson's favourite word lately is "CAKE", so he was beside himself when he saw this number come out with candles.
A quick and easy celebration, I am still trying to get over the fact he is 2.
Where does the time go?
Happy birthday Mr Magoo
xoxox

1 comment:

Red Letter Studio said...

happy birthday little Hudson! what a cutie, have fun at the zoo!

~ Samone x