Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Something in progress, something new

My poor old blog has been suffering of late,
I have been so busy, with life, like everyone else.
My kids - one is teething, & never sleeping, & the other is toilet training.

Lots of orders & a few new stockists.
Setting up a new baby, Quirky and Quaint.

I have managed to still make time for my passion & completed this.
New design Birdcage Personalised cushion.


I am also in the midst of completing this design.
SWEET DREAMS
I wanted to create something a bit more organic & drawn directly on to the paper. I don't do it as often as I would like, I normally draw straight on to the computer just because it save time.
The main sketch is done, and scanned into the computer. Now the fun part, redrawing, cleaning it up, & the best part adding colour.


Stay tuned.

No comments: