Friday, October 23, 2009

New womens business venture

My poor old blog has been neglected terrible lately, and there isn't much I can do about it.
But I am venturing back.
I have been so busy working in collaboration with 8 other women.
We call ourselves "mums biz", we are a passionate, imaginative and talented group of mums have come together to present an amazing range of products for your children - aged 0 to 8 years.
We meet monthly meeting/catch up (yes food & wine involved) to discuss ideas, issues we may be having with our business, help each other out with solutions, ideas, suppliers and anything else related.

My absence has to be blamed due to a work in progress with these girls. We have all started a 'Party Plan' business together based on the concept "We bring the boutique to you". My role has been helping in the design of the catalogue which will be a 43 page glossy brochure featuring everything we all make. So far we have had huge interested amongst all of out immediate circle of friends, as well as other mums wanting to become "Party Representatives'. It's going to be a fabulous opportunity for us to all have a retail presence without a shop front and dependant on online sales.
I will be posting more about this very soon and would love to introduce you to all of these amazing women. If you get a chance please check out the website to see all of the great brands involved, and please follow our blog for amazing product releases, and news.

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

I just found your blog and Im in love! You have such cool things here to read!
If you would like please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila