Thursday, October 1, 2009

My first Halloween contribution

If it wasn't for Etsy I probably wouldn't really think twice about Halloween.
It does however look like such a fun time of year, for everyone I would assume not just the kiddies. The spookiness, the costumes, trick or treating the neighbours, the face paint, walking with your friends house to house.
My parents never really let me trick or treat hence maybe that's why I have never really thought much of it. I will admit I always got very cranky with them over it.
I am curious though, what's it all about? The history? I think I best have a little look into it.
I have made one of my bags especially for Halloween, it can be used for anything and will carry lots of lollies for those trick or treaters preparing themself for spooks and adventures.

No comments: