Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspiration overload

It's quiet here at the moment, Aunty Bron and Mardi have returned to Sydney, my hubby is back at work, so it's just me and my little man Hudson.

I am starting swimming lessons at the end of January with him and can't wait. We are accompanying one new friend I have made in my mothers group Kate, and her gorgeous son Will. It should be a blast, and also something that will wear our munchkins out. Hudson has taken to the pool naturally so far, or what do they say, "like a duck to water". Here is a cute pic of him splashing about. I think I was more afraid of his first experience than he was. I am learning he is a real out doors boys, as I find to much inside on the floor time, and he becomes a little cranky. I need to find some inexpensive out of the home activities for us to do. If you have any suggestions please let me know.


I am filled with ideas at the moment for new and great product for 2009. Too many actually, sometimes I become so overwhelmed with them I feel paralyzed. It's always been a habit of mine, I just need to step back, breathe, have a look at all the things I want to achieve, and start at the beginning. I am a big believer of the good old fashioned list, as you complete something cross it off. It's even more satisfying when I mark those suckers off with my hot pink highlighter. Boring as hell but super helpful. Anyway I have added to my "Baby to Go" sets. It's a smaller concept consisting of a bib and 2 face washers. I have just loaded them on to my Etsy site, but here are a couple of photos of them.



I found a blog tonight that I loved immediately......Handmade kids, it is a place where you can find unique handmade items made by talented Australians. I have wasted a good hour or so browsing through it & can see myself wasting more time. Do yourself a favour and discover what us crafty Aussies can do. Mind blowing.......





Have a good night,

Ky x

No comments: