Thursday, November 20, 2008

Discipline



Gee so much for me starting a blog. Already I have lapsed in my consistency & I had only written once. I have spoken to may others about their blogs & all have said it takes a bit of time to get into the groove & discipline of doing so. I will let myself off this time.


I have been so busy lately I christened Hudson on November 9th. I was a a great day, spending it with his godparents, family & friends. Besides christening Hudson my biggest achievement of the day was his cake. I made 50 large cupcakes in my favourite flavour of course "cookie & cream". My husband mad the stand which is great as it also serves as a display for my gift boxes at market stalls. I also made the star cupcake toppers. They tasted amazing. I am glad as if anybody knew & saw the effort in them behind the scenes they would have thought I was crazy. What do you think of them? What do you think of the HUDSON? That was hand made solid belgium chocolate. Divine! I met a girl by the name of Christina at Aphilgnton the other week who has amazing skills with chocolate. Chocolate artistry it is check her website out http://www.siskochocolate.com.au/

No comments: