Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I want to give you 25% off PLUS a free print

I am wanting to ask again a very BIG favour. I am really very excited about the work I am doing behind the scenes here in order to make my online store an even better place to shop.
I am at a point where I need to know more about my customers. What you like about my products? How you use them? Was your purchase everything you expected? Did you buy it for you or as a gift? What would you love to see in the collection.

I am also in the middle of developing a new product & would like you thoughts & if or how you would use them. To get this golden knowledge I need to call you, & would appreciate it if you allowed me to do so. I would take no longer than 5 minutes of your time. That's it....I promise.
As a thank you I am offering a big thank you.


You can help me two ways by emailing me at tigesandweince@gmail.com with your name & phone number. Or you can click on this LINK & fill your details in online.

By doing this for me will give you 25% off your next order, I will give you the code when I speak to you. You will also be able to select any small print kids or adults you would like, valued at $25.00

At this stage I can only offer this to Australian residents.

Thank you so much & I really look forward to chatting with you all very soon.


No comments: